1. Personal data: While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to email address, first name, last name, phone number, address, location, date of birth, and social media.
2. Cookies and Usage Data: We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access the service through a mobile device ("Usage Data"). This usage data may include information such as your computer's internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the service by or through a mobile device, this usage data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
a. Session Cookies:We use session cookies to operate our service.
b. Preference Cookies: We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
c. Security Cookies: We use security cookies for security purposes.
Youth Innovation Lab uses the collected data for various purposes: to provide and maintain the service; to notify you about changes to our service; to provide customer care and support; improve our service; monitor the usage of the service; detect, prevent and address technical issues; maintain and improve security of the service; help develop ancillary products and services; and research and innovate for social good
1. Legal Requirements:Youth Innovation Lab may disclose your personal data in good faith belief when such action is necessary to: comply with a legal obligation; protect and defend the rights or property of Youth Innovation Lab; prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; and protect against legal liability.
2. Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service ("Service Providers"), to provide the service on our behalf, or assist us in analysing how our service is used. These third parties have access to your personal data on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
3. Analytics: We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service. (Google Analytics): Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
4. Advertisers: We provide advertisers with reports on the type and number of people viewing their advertisements, but we don't share information that personally identifies the user (for e.g. information such as name or email address) unless the user gives permission.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 ("Underage Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your underage children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. Personal data from children without verification of parental consent is subjected to removal from the website.